Friday, November 18, 2022

A Happy Dove

 


A Happy Dove

 I M R U L  K A Y E S


It was a melodious afternoon of hot May day

I made my way to my darling Noboganga,

A cute dove was waiting for me. 

Beholding the remnants of the day’s beauty

I could recognize her faint scent, familiar skin, red lips.

Her unbendable snowy bosom absorbed the reddish cloud


Deliquescent cuteness welcomed the upcoming evening,

I was lost in her amorous tranquility.

She fastened her fluffy wings and tightened her fleshy cords

I poured my poetic juice, uncounted.

 

 I was caught in her wide-brimmed nest

And burrowed wild seeds into the little furrow.


Note: 

Noboganga- a little local river with stagnant and crystal water. The poet has a great attachment to it.

 

No comments:

অপেক্ষা

  অপেক্ষা ই ম রু ল কা য়ে স মাঘের হিমবাহ শেষে এলো ফাগুন, এলো বসন্ত বসন্তের আগমনে পুষ্পে পুষ্পে ভরে গেলো বিষন্ন প্রকৃতি; প্রজাপতি রঙ ছড়ালো,...