Friday, December 30, 2022

Wandering for Love

 


Wandering for Love

I M R U L  K A Y E S

 

I'm wandering and seeking for you

Amid the drop of morning dew.

I'm wandering and seeking for you

Over the mountain, ocean and vast green hue.

I'm wandering and seeking you for praising

To remove pain and lonely embracing.

I'll sit on the flowing stream

For swimming, kissing and sweet embracing.

 

I'll hide the selfish world and revilers' sights

For walking alone with you and flying kites

I'll call the mountain nymphs and country girls.

To adore you with flowers and brandish pearls

I'll gather all arts to make a cottage.

To make two one with doubtless bondage.

I'll drown into the Atlantic motion

If you keep me in long separation.

 

I don't know who, exactly who are you?

Everything is nothing for only a view;

 You and you are a one, only a one…

The life of my life, the only reason of my born.

 

23 August 2000

Khulna.


No comments:

অপেক্ষা

  অপেক্ষা ই ম রু ল কা য়ে স মাঘের হিমবাহ শেষে এলো ফাগুন, এলো বসন্ত বসন্তের আগমনে পুষ্পে পুষ্পে ভরে গেলো বিষন্ন প্রকৃতি; প্রজাপতি রঙ ছড়ালো,...