Wednesday, January 11, 2023

My Mother

 

My Mother

(Rabbir Hamhuma Ka”ma Rabbaiani Sagiira)

I M R U L  K A Y E S

 

I saw her watery eyes, lit up bright

A promised drop of tear overflowed.

A sweet aromatic feeling encompassed my tiny physic

Because she loved me more than anyone on the earth.

 

I was confined; her loves reigned me

And chained with supreme loves and blessings

I had nowhere to go, no way to leave her

Because she loved me more than anyone on the earth. 


She had a glowing smile for me and a prayer

Always circled round me for my good luck

 I was in her womb safely when she was in crisis

Because she loved me more than anyone on the earth.


Her all smiles and prayers, all hopes offering me,

All her good feelings have been stopped.

No new hope, no blessing, no prayer is offered for me now

Because the most beautiful dignified lady is no more!

 

12 February 2008

Magura.

 


No comments:

অপেক্ষা

  অপেক্ষা ই ম রু ল কা য়ে স মাঘের হিমবাহ শেষে এলো ফাগুন, এলো বসন্ত বসন্তের আগমনে পুষ্পে পুষ্পে ভরে গেলো বিষন্ন প্রকৃতি; প্রজাপতি রঙ ছড়ালো,...