Thursday, January 12, 2023

Deep in the Night

 


Deep in the Night

I M R U L  K A Y E S


Deep in the night when you come in

I get a nostalgic fragrance.

Worm-eaten past, rotten memory diverted, distorted breasts.

Beckoning me to the dark, to gratify the lust

You bestow me your rented properties.

I remain busy only mending my conscience.


Offering me, you want to compensate your ingratitude.
Gatherings of happy days, stolen kisses, innocence romance
Bubbles of teenage fantasy
Trinkets of immature loves, robbed off unfold heart.


Hey nymph, is your compensation enough to amend those losses?

How can I accept you mending my conscience?


25 May 20117

Khulna

No comments:

অপেক্ষা

  অপেক্ষা ই ম রু ল কা য়ে স মাঘের হিমবাহ শেষে এলো ফাগুন, এলো বসন্ত বসন্তের আগমনে পুষ্পে পুষ্পে ভরে গেলো বিষন্ন প্রকৃতি; প্রজাপতি রঙ ছড়ালো,...