Monday, January 9, 2023

A Blue Butterfly

 


A Blue Butterfly

I M R U L  K A Y E S

 

Once a blue butterfly touched my teenage mind

I awake up feeling her enchanted touch.

 

In my boyhood she drew her sketch on me

Of and on as she wish

She filled up my mind full blossomed

All around my life, there were dream-fests

I was then a hero of omnipotence.

 

But she was lost in quest of spring honey.

As a child abundant toys after his play being over

 

The blue butterflies come to life and go away

Millions of hearts get broken.

 

I am now busy in mending the broken heart

And planting the trodden dreams of life

I’m only arranging

 mending

 and rearranging…

 

24 September 2018

Khulna


No comments:

অপেক্ষা

  অপেক্ষা ই ম রু ল কা য়ে স মাঘের হিমবাহ শেষে এলো ফাগুন, এলো বসন্ত বসন্তের আগমনে পুষ্পে পুষ্পে ভরে গেলো বিষন্ন প্রকৃতি; প্রজাপতি রঙ ছড়ালো,...